lunes, agosto 29, 2005

Top Ten: Estribillos por los que matar



10 - Mono por Courtney Love
Oh god you owe me one more song, So i can prove to you that, I'm so much better than him, Oh god just gonna listen fast, Here comes the crash, We're gonna rise above, We're gotta smash it up, You won't abandon us again. A la sombra siempre... pero de vez en cuando saca el genio, eso es indudable.

09 - You can't hurry love por Diana Ross
You can't hurry love,No, you just have to wait,She said love don't come easy,
It's a game of give and take,You can't hurry love,No, you just have to wait
You got to trust, give it time, No matter how long it takes. Diana y la receta del amor, sublime!

08 - I'm glad por Jennifer Lopez
I'm glad when I'm makin love to you, I'm glad for the way you make me feel, I love it cause you seem to blow my mind every time, I'm glad when you walk you hold my hand, I'm happy that you know how to be a man, I'm glad that you came into my life, I'm so glad
A Jennifer le gustan los hombres, hombres...vamos los de toda la vida.

07 - He wasn't man enough por Toni Braxton
What are you thinking, Do you know about us back then, Do you know I dumped your husband, Girlfriend, I’m not thinking ’bout him, But you married him, Do you know I made him leave,Do you know he begged to stay with me, He wasn’t man enough for me. Con un puente no menos brutal que dice Whatcha’ thinking, Stop blaming me, He wasn’t man enough for me, If you don’t know now here’s your chance, I’ve already had your man, Do you wonder just where he’s been yeah, And I’d be worried about him, Now it’s time you know the truth, I think he’s just the man for you. Absolutamente brillante.

06 - Milkshake por Kelis
My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard,And their like,It's better than yours, Damn right it's better than yours,I can teach you,But I have to charge. Y la que no sepa, que estudie.





05 - Don't cha por The Pussycat Dolls
Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me? Don't cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me? Don't cha, Don't cha, Don't cha wish your girlfriend was raw like me? Don't cha wish your girlfriend was fun like me? Don't cha, Don't cha. Solo mejorable por la frase donde dicen eso de And in the back of your mind I know you should be fucking me (babe). Toma ya!

04 -The show por Girls Aloud
Shoulda known, shoulda cared, Shoulda hung around the kitchen in my underwear, Acting like a lady, You shoulda made me. Estas mujeres se merecen una lista para ellas sola...mmm, buena idea....

03 - In da club por 50 Cent
You can find me in the club, bottle full of Bud, Mama, I got that X, if you into takin' drugs, I'm into having sex, I ain't into making love, So come give me a hug if you into getting rubbed. Magistralidad garrula.

02 - Music por Madonna
Music makes the people come together, Music mix the bourgeoisie and the rebel . Madonna, no one does it better!!!!





01 - Gritando amor por McNamara
El cielo abrió mi corazón, y entraste tú, mas rápido que una bala, y con la precisión del bisturí de un cirujano plástico, y en el infierno, se oye mi voz, gritando amor, gritando te quiero. El mejor estribillo en castellano de la historia y la mejor cancion pop en español de la decada de los 90. Seguro.